CR concierge question

EToo

Earning My Ears
Hello, Thank you for all of the wonderful information here. My family will be at the CR March 13-20. I know it is probably a busy spring break week but our spring break as well.
My question is do the concierge rooms on the 14th floor have a day bed? I assumed the rooms are the same size as the other tower rooms. We didn't book a suite just a concierge floor room Are there any threads here comparinng CR concierge to GF concierge.
I will probably have other questions later. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.EToo:teacher:

There are no daybeds on the 14th floor. The rooms have either 1 king or 2 queens (bed type is in a seperate category).

No day beds on the 14th floor.It could be my imagination but the 14th floor rooms seemed just a little bit smaller than the other floors.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter