Cpap

KC-Disney

Karen
Just a question, I can't remember is there a plug in near the top of the bed for a CPAP machine. Next question, can you get distilled water on the ship, or should I buy some in Orlando?? Any info will help. Thanks.

Just a question, I can't remember is there a plug in near the top of the bed for a CPAP machine. Next question, can you get distilled water on the ship, or should I buy some in Orlando?? Any info will help. Thanks.

no problem plugging in his CPAP machine. His uses regular water, so we didn't have the distilled water issue.

If you fill out the medical form to note your CPAP machine, DCL will give you distilled water and maybe an extension cord if needed.

You will need an extension cord, as there is no outlet by the bed.

I had distilled water waiting for me since I filled out the medical form. I had to use the plug across the room behind the TV.

Thanks for the info. I will be sure to pack an extension cord. We are cruising the 2nd. Have to get the medical form filled in, and fax in. DH just got his CPAP machine a week ago.

We brought our own extention cord; as it has been told here, you have to plug it in behind the television. Made DH have to sleep on the right side of the bed (which was a bit different) but it worked just fine. If you fill out the form, the ship will provide you distilled water free of charge. With the ship having triple RO filtered water, my DH just used that on the ship though. He placed a towel over the cord on the floor to keep the kids from tripping. He removed the cord and equipment off to the side every morning. Worked pretty smooth!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter