CP turned Seasonal

Disney_osu

Earning My Ears
I was a CP this past spring and have now turned seasonal. I am about to pick up my first shift as a seasonal cast member. On the Tuesday of the week of my shift, I am going to Access Control at DU to get my new ID. Then on Wednesday I work my shift. When I get my ID on Tuesday will I be able to get into the parks or will I have to wait until after I have worked my shift on Wednesday. I'm surprising a CP by coming to visit and I would love to be able to go into Hollywood Studios and surprise her while she is working but wasn't sure if my ID would let me in yet or not. Thanks!

My guess would be that once you pick up your ID you should be able to get into the parks.

I was a CP this past spring and have now turned seasonal. I am about to pick up my first shift as a seasonal cast member. On the Tuesday of the week of my shift, I am going to Access Control at DU to get my new ID. Then on Wednesday I work my shift. When I get my ID on Tuesday will I be able to get into the parks or will I have to wait until after I have worked my shift on Wednesday. I'm surprising a CP by coming to visit and I would love to be able to go into Hollywood Studios and surprise her while she is working but wasn't sure if my ID would let me in yet or not. Thanks!

You're still a Cast Member, so once you have an ID, you'll be able to get into the parks. You can definitely go before that shift if you have your ID with you.

My son finished up his CP this past Spring. He was accepted to be seasonal. According to him, he needs to work 40 hours as a lifeguard by
December 31st. My question is, can he still use his password and code to log in and get a cast member discount to stay at a resort? Or does he have to have someone else do it for him until he gets his new pass, etc?

We talked about it today, and he isn't sure how it's supposed to work, or the proper way to go about things. He never really got a clear answer from his managers.

Thanks!

My son finished up his CP this past Spring. He was accepted to be seasonal. According to him, he needs to work 40 hours as a lifeguard by
December 31st. My question is, can he still use his password and code to log in and get a cast member discount to stay at a resort? Or does he have to have someone else do it for him until he gets his new pass, etc?

We talked about it today, and he isn't sure how it's supposed to work, or the proper way to go about things. He never really got a clear answer from his managers.

Thanks!

My daughter was in CP this spring also. She was accepted in the seasonal program. She picked up her new id last week and we made reservations for this Monday thru Sunday the 5th of July. She worked on the 3rd and 4th. She had now problem getting her discount for room reservations before she worked her shift. Hope this helps.

Thanks!

I am also a seasonal cast member. I got my ID a few months ago when I worked one shift over spring break. From what I was told about hotel reservations, your son can make a reservation through the hub with the discount, but he has to get his ID before he checks into the hotel since they have to look at it for him to get the discount and you have to pay at check in. So if he can get his ID before checking in, then he can get the discount, but if not then they wont give him the discount at check in.

If he's not working until later in the time he will be there, he might be able to talk to his managers and get his ID the first day he is there.

I am also a seasonal cast member. I got my ID a few months ago when I worked one shift over spring break. From what I was told about hotel reservations, your son can make a reservation through the hub with the discount, but he has to get his ID before he checks into the hotel since they have to look at it for him to get the discount and you have to pay at check in. So if he can get his ID before checking in, then he can get the discount, but if not then they wont give him the discount at check in.

If he's not working until later in the time he will be there, he might be able to talk to his managers and get his ID the first day he is there.

He probably won't be able to get back there to do his 40 hours until mid-December of this year. Does he just call his old Allstar lifeguard manager and tell them when he's coming in so they can schedule him? They approved him for seasonal like 2 days before he left and they didn't give him much details as to the process. Thanks for all your help!!

He probably won't be able to get back there to do his 40 hours until mid-December of this year. Does he just call his old Allstar lifeguard manager and tell them when he's coming in so they can schedule him? They approved him for seasonal like 2 days before he left and they didn't give him much details as to the process. Thanks for all your help!!

When I was planning my trip, I e-mailed my managers to let them know that I was coming back and was hoping to get some hours. They e-mailed me back and told me to go onto the hub and change my availability for the week I would be there. I would suggest he call his managers and see what they want him to do. They will be able to give him all the info he needs.

I am also a seasonal cast member and I was having friends come visit me in June of this year and booked a room at CSR at 50% with me staying with them but plans changed and I got a teaching job and moved out of state and so I called CSR and told them of the change and they were able to change the discount to 40% and I faxed them my ID and my friends were able to stay with a discount without me being there! That is a pretty sweet deal as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter