CP Survey - hinting at changes?

mollmoll4

Mouseketeer
I recently attended the Candlelight Processional with one of the dining packages and just got a survey about it from Disney:

This is OBVIOUSLY solidly in the "rumors" (or wild speculation) column of this forum... but the questions lead me to believe they are considering a change to the reserved seating. They asked a lot of questions about getting an actual SEAT assigned ahead of time. Anyone else get this survey and feel the same way? Do they send this survey every year and I'm just late to the game?

Apologies in advance if this has already been discussed, I couldn't find it (in here) anywhere.

Went last year, did not get a survey after.

It would eliminate everyone standing in line for the choice of seats - keep us out spending our money.

They need to figure that thing out anyway. Went on Sunday and folks were in line 3+ hours ahead for the regular line...........

I think they've gotten a fair amount of negative feedback on that point. A few of the questions were specifically about how long you arrived before the show and how satisfied you were with the amount of time it took getting IN TO the show.

Went last year, did not get a survey after.

It would eliminate everyone standing in line for the choice of seats - keep us out spending our money.

They need to figure that thing out anyway. Went on Sunday and folks were in line 3+ hours ahead for the regular line...........

I've seen people in the stand by line at 11-11:30am.

Went to the 5pm show Sunday with wife and 1 year old. Walked in at 4:40 and it was pretty full. Saw people lined up before 4 and people walking in to get seats at just a bit after 4.

We were there Dec. 20th with Garden Grill breakfast CP pkg. Did not get survey.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter