CP program blogs

Hi! My name is Heaven and I just started a tumblr to chronicle my time on the summer alumni program this year. Right now I am posting some pictures I took on my first program in 2008, but hopefully it will get more interesting once I am actually in florida.

...and since I apparentley can't post links, the url is: heavenatdisney.tumblr.com

Hey everyone!
If you wanted to know what goes on at a live presentation but don’t have one near you (or are to lazy to go since you have already applied) I will be live blogging from the UT presentation for my social media class. I would love you forever if you followed along and commented! It will be at 5pm Central on my CP blog which is in my sig. :D

Hey everyone! So I applied for the college program and the professional internships and I have a blog about everything. I'm graduating this June so I have applied for a few things, but everything is up there.

wdwcp11.blogspot.com

Just updated my blog (link in my signature!), and I'm looking for questions to answer! If you have a question to ask, PM me on here, or comment on my blog and I will address all of the questions asked in a future blog post. I love to answer questions, so ask away!

Just wanted to put in another shameless plug for mine! lol

I've been accepted for FA 2011 in Attractions and will be auditioning for Entertainment- Subscribe and Follow to keep up with my WDWCP Adventures!

Click on "Kat and the Mouse - The Vlog!" in my signature for my Vlog - and click "Read" for my Blog. Clicking "Tumble." will take you to my Tumblr if you'd like to follow that, too!

megbella.tumblr.com/

follow me and @LMKerins, I am from georgia too and my sis lives in athens, small world :)

Hey guys, just wanted to mention that I'm trying to update pretty regularly, so come follow my adventures! :) I am currently a Photopass CP'er in EPCOT! Link in my sig below.

I posted a general update/pre-audition post. :) Link is in my sig.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter