CP program blogs

I updated my blog. :) Not a big update but something fun to waste your time reading. :D

Hey guys, I actually started updating my blog again after a bit of hiatus during which I went nuts trying to keep control of school... sorry!

Anyway, my point being, I actually update my blog now, so check it out!

My blog (link in my signature!) is now going to be a CP one, instead of just a CP hopeful one! I'm in for Merch.

I wrote a blog entry with tips and tidbits about the web interview. Please go check it out and let me know what you think! I also plan on writing entries focusing on the phone interview and selecting roles. The link to my blog is in my sig. :)

New Post! I got a two hour radio show (Pop Culture/Disney) and I talk about a Magical Moment at Beaches and Cream. Also check out some of my older posts. They dicuss what to bring and what not to (and its not just a copy and paste from the official site which I see people post). As well as tips, tricks, hint, and what have you. Enjoy!

thepurplefoldercp.blogspot.com

New Post! I got a two hour radio show (Pop Culture/Disney) and I talk about a Magical Moment at Beaches and Cream. Also check out some of my older posts. They dicuss what to bring and what not to (and its not just a copy and paste from the official site which I see people post). As well as tips, tricks, hint, and what have you. Enjoy!

thepurplefoldercp.blogspot.com

Yay! I've been waiting for you to have a new post since... well since I guess October 19th. Love your blog!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter