• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CP Package ?

Momof2J's

Mouseketeer
I was considering booking a CP package dinner but have a question on pricing. (I looked & couldn't find anything) Is the pricing based off of what your park ticket shows adult vs child? My child will be 10, but would rather eat off the kids menu. Do we get charged the adult price, but he can eat off the kids menu or if he gets the kids meal are we charged kids prices?

Thanks!

I'm sorry, but your child will be charged the adult price, so if they eat a kids' meal, you're paying an awful lot for that $10 kids' meal.

You could do one of the buffets...Garden Grill or Biergarten where they do have child friendly foods or Teppan Edo is pretty kid friendly (but they only serve white rice). Of course Via Napoli has pizza and spaghetti.

There is always a chance that they will give you an adult portion of a kids' meal, but they don't have to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter