CP Discounts

LauraLynn

Earning My Ears
I'm a fall 2013 hopefully, and I am curious as to what kind of resort discounts and such you get. Also if I get accepted I want to so do the Character Breakfast, do you get a discount on that as well?

Also can you get anyone you want into the park with your pass? I know a Full Time CM can get up to 3 people in the park during certain times. Of course the CM has to be with them at that time. Wasn't sure if this benefit is for CPs as well.

okay so i did the spring 2012 program.
i don't think the discounts have changed at all since then, but i could be wrong.
you get a 20% discount on merchandise.
you get a 20% discount on full service food/beverage, but that is depending on the time and place. always ask someone, check the hub, or call the restaurant to make sure you can get your discount at the time you want to go. most table services will only give you a discount if it's before 4pm or after 8:30pm. but every restaurant is different. also check the hub for specials going on for cms. i know there was a list of about 10 restaurants around property that had 40% at select times. there are also black out dates for discounts at certain restaurants. (keep in mind when you use your cast discount at a table service place they will automatically add 18% gratuity, so you're technically only getting 2% off, but hey that never stopped me)
as far as resort discounts it's typically 40% for friends and family and 50% off if you're staying with them. always check the hub or call to ask about any specials. when my parents came down it was 60% off because it was considered slow season. also ask about the dining plan. we added it for $29 a day per person. sweet deal if you ask me.
park tickets are 10% off, but you NEED to buy them at company d.
as far as the free park tickets go, you get 6 times to use your main gate on up to three people. if you only have two people the third doesn't roll over or anything. those are park hoppers as well.
keep in mind in (i think) early november they will give out the holiday cast discount packet. i never actually got it because i started in january, so this is just from what i've heard. it usually contains coupons for things like a free mickey premium bar, or box of popcorn, and like 50% off a table service restaurant. but with that comes the holiday cast discount for merch. when i was there it was 40% off. now my managers told me the year before it was 50% and it could go back to that in the future. this discount goes until mid february.
you can also get discounted tickets for the water parks/disney quest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter