CP Dining PKG Question

zuzanne

Mouseketeer
:earsgirl: :wave: We have sitting for the early CP Show with Dinner at the Coral Reef Grill at 7:30 PM on Wed., Dec. 17, 2003.

Since the price was flat amount per person, do you still order from the regular menu or do they have a set menu for those having the CP Pkg? This is our first time to attend the CP and we felt the package was the best way to go. Just not sure how it all works. I have my credit card statement that shows billing and our reservation number for the restaurant, since they did not send anything in the mail I hope that this is all we need. Do we need to stop at guest services for a sitting ticket for the CP SHow or just show up?

Thanks for any help from someone who has been before.

Suki
:Pinkbounc ::MinnieMo

Hi

Let me see if I can answer some of your questions.

You order from the regular menu. You choose a salad or appetizer, entree and dessert. Gratuity and tax are included. Not sure if the beverage is.

You are to pick up your tickets at Guest Services @ Epcot. They give you your vouchers for your prepaid meal and also a badge for the reserved seating at the theatre. Remember, you are guaranteed sitting in the reserved section but not a specific seat. Its not all under cover. So keep this in mind.

All you need is a reservation# since nothing is sent out in the mail.

This is my first year using the dinner package as well. I agree, seems like the way to go.

Enjoy!

Lobster is excluded at Coral Reefe & LeCellier, otherwise regular menu.

You can also pickup your CP package at your resort if you are staying onsite. That is what we usually do. Go to the guest services counter in the lobby.

Thank you for the help. Since we are not staying onsite, we will pick up at Epcot Guest Services.
Suki

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter