CP dining package question....

purple_pixie

Earning My Ears
Hi Disney gang! I can't get the search function to work for me today and have searched the first seven pages but.................

I was hoping those of you that have used the CP dining package in the past would explain what your food choices are off the menu. Is it similar to the DDP? Or are the selections more limited? Thanks in advance for all your help and any suggestions to make our first CP more relaxed and memorable!:santa:

I'm pretty sure it includes a drink, appetizer entree and dessert. We did it in 2005.

Here's some info from last year:

What does the Candlelight Processional Dinner Package include?

The package includes dinner at select Epcot restaurants and reserved general seating at the America Gardens Theatre. No merchandise discount. Magic Your Way Platinum Package is accepted. Magic Your Way Premium and plus dining requires one table service. at any of the restaurants listed below. Restaurant Akershus in Norway is not included in packages.

You must eat PRIOR to your Candlelight show time!

Must guarantee the package with a credit card when booking. Payment is made when you dine at which time yuou will be given your tickets for the general reserved seating.

Package includes a non-alcoholic beverage. Package does NOT include tax, gratuity or lobster entrees.

Tier 1
Lunch Pricing (5:00 pm Show) - Adults - $27.99 / Child (3-9) - $11.99
Dinner Pricing (6:45 pm & 8:15 pm Shows)- Adults - $29.99 / Child (3-9) - $12.99

Biergarten - Germany Pavilion
The Garden Grill Restaurant - The Land

Tier 2
Lunch Pricing (5:00 pm Show)- Adults - $34.99 / Child (3-9) - $11.99
Dinner Pricing (6:45 pm & 8:15 pm Shows) - Adults - $39.99 / Child (3-9) - $12.99

Nine Dragons - China Pavilion
Rose & Crown - United Kingdom Pavilion
Restaurant Marrakesh - Morocco Pavilion
San Angel Inn - Mexico Pavilion

Tier 3Lunch Pricing (5:00 pm Show) - Adults - $39.99 / Child (3-9) - $11.99
Dinner Pricing (6:45 pm & 8:15 pm Shows)- Adults - $45.99 / Child (3-9) - $12.99

Chefs de France - France Pavilion
Coral Reef - The Living Seas
L'Originale Alfredo di Roma Ristorante - Italy Pavilion
Le Cellier Steakhouse - Canada Pavilion
Mitsukoshi Teppanyaki Dining Room - Japan Pavilion

I usually only pick a Tier 1 restraunt, the cheapest and the only 2 choices there are Biergarten and Garden Grill, so you dont really pick, one is just a buffet and one is served. This time I think we might splurge to a Tier 2. The ds have been asking about Mexico, so I guess that might be it. I would like to hear from other posters too.

We ate in Canada (Tier 3) with our two small children. We had a wonderful meal. There were no limitations on what we can order. We ordered off the regular menu and had a choice of one app, entree, dessert and drink each. They also had really yummy bread sticks on the table.

We really loved that we didn't have to wait on the super long line to get into the show. We arrived about 20 minutes before it began and walked right in. It is worth buying any of the packages if you want to see this show. Like I said, the lines get very long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter