CP classes

DisneyHotDog

Mouseketeer
My daughter is in the CP program in WDW and tried to sign up for the courses that are offered only to find out that they are all full. Will there be another opportunity for her to take classes during her semester at Disney or has she missed the boat?

If she's there this semester and just now tried to sign up, she probably missed it. All of the courses are 14 weeks, I believe, so she would've had to sign up at the very beginning if not before she got there.

Pretty sure it's when you arrive, or like, the first few days.

Pretty sure it's when you arrive, or like, the first few days.

No, you register online. Once you accept your role, pay your fee and go through all that, they'll send you an email with a link to the onboarding site. Once you're there, it talks about your first few says, the Disney Look, housing, and it also has where you register for classes.

No, you register online. Once you accept your role, pay your fee and go through all that, they'll send you an email with a link to the onboarding site. Once you're there, it talks about your first few says, the Disney Look, housing, and it also has where you register for classes.

It used to be that you registered for the classes when you arrived. Now it seems that it's first come first serve to whoever gets accepted first? Kind of unfair I think, especially for those who did apply early but got wait listed. It'd be more fair if they had a set date before you leave/after theyve done all the accepting for registration.

Do you HAVE to take classes while in CP or does that vary by school?

You must take classes if you do the CP at Disneyland. It is optional at WDW. I took a class last time and really liked it, but it's up to you. Sometimes your school might make you take classes to earn credit for the CP. Mine didn't but I know there are some that do. I would check with your school if you are unsure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter