CP Cast Member Perks

jeff318

Mouseketeer
I am planning on doing the Spring '08 CP, and various friends and family members want to come to the parks while I am there. I've been trying to find out what sort of discount CP CMs get and can't manage to find it anywhere. Can any of you enlighten me on the perks?

Jeff

Here's the perks that you obtain while on the cp-

you get a main gate pass, which allows you 6 visits (6 days with park hopper) with you and 3 guests...I think there are blackout dates,one being the 4th of July...

you get 20% off merchandise

you get 20% off table service restuarants

you get 50% off at the resorts

I think there may be a couple of perks I can't think of right now...

Hope this helps!!

Just want to elaborate on a couple:
Main Gates- there are black-out dates. Also, it is up to 3 people per day. Say Day #1 you bring 3 people, then Day #2 you only bring 2 people. That third person from Day #2 does not carry over.

Resorts- it is 50% if you are staying in the room(s) with them. If you are not, then it is less.

Not to mention discounts from Coporate partners like Apple, GE and General Motors, as well of many discounts offered from local businesses. Every quarter they release a book with all the discounts that you are eligible to receive as a Disney Cast Member. There are lots of them! :thumbsup2

You only get a 40% discount if you are booking a resort for family or friends. That means that you will not be in it. And be warned that sometimes you will only get a 40% discount if you are staying in the hotel with your family as well.

I also found out that you get a 50% discount on Hoopie Doo Review.

With just yourself, you can get into the park free as much as you want, right? It's only when you're bringing other people in that you're limited to three-on-six?

With just yourself, you can get into the park free as much as you want, right? It's only when you're bringing other people in that you're limited to three-on-six?

Not quite. There are days where both are blacked out (for example, you can't go to the MK on the 4th of July or on Christmas using your ID). Other then that the ID is unlimited.

As a cp are you able to purchase additional park tickets at any discount. What about special things like MVMCP, any discount?

You can most certainly use your ID on the Holidays just not the Maingate, infact the Maingate can be used on every day except NYE at EPCOT.

As a cp are you able to purchase additional park tickets at any discount. What about special things like MVMCP, any discount?

Yup. Certain dates for the special events are discounted for everyone. I was able to go to MNSSHP, MVMCP, and P&P with discounted tickets.

You can most certainly use your ID on the Holidays just not the Maingate, infact the Maingate can be used on every day except NYE at EPCOT.

Really? I was told otherwise.

No restrictions, unless of course the park is at capacity.

While I was told that we can use our company ids to enter the park anytime, except when the park is at capacity, I have also heard from many of my managers in the past that if you're not working during the holidays, they also said that they don't recommend being seen in the parks

how does it work with days off? are you allowed to request time off and how much? so like if my parents and brother would come down for a long weekend the last week of feb could i get the 3 days off to spend with them? or are u just given time off and my family would have to work around me? sorry...newbeeee here!!!

You can request time off, but you aren't guaranteed to actually get it. You're also naturally given some days off where they just didn't schedule you for anything... today was my first day back after a two-day break, for instance. I wouldn't count on those lining up when you need them, though.

The system is online, and I'm still working on figuring out exactly how it works. There was an online training thingy, but it was surprisingly uninformative. It also featured obnoxious animated robots.

Question on the perks, if I booked a room now for when me daughter is in the spring program could we then receive the discount after she is actually there. I'm just afraid the rooms will sell out during the timeframe we are looking to go if I wait until she's actually there.

Question on the perks, if I booked a room now for when me daughter is in the spring program could we then receive the discount after she is actually there. I'm just afraid the rooms will sell out during the timeframe we are looking to go if I wait until she's actually there.

Unfortunately, I think your daughter has to be in the College Program at the same time you are booking a room to get the discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter