CP breakfast in December...no pre park opening adr's?

dani77

Mouseketeer
I just passed my 180 day mark last week and since then have been trying to get a pre park opening adr for CP breakfast. No matter what day, no matter how many people in the party, no matter if old or new website...there is NOT A SINGLE times opooing up that is prior to park opening. 9:15 was the earliest time one day, for other days nothing sooner than 10 :confused3
CP breakfast can't be al booked up between dec. 3rd and 11th...can it? Just seem weird to me. Or is it possible they didn't release all the times yet?
Has anyone had succes with an earlier adr in december?

I got one for December 1st at 8:05am (on my 180+ day). Not sure why there are so few available tho.

I was able to pull up a 8:40 for dec 1st just now...but I'm not going until the 4th. Starting december 2nd...nothing available between 08:05 and 09:30. So weird! For dec 5th there's no availablity at all for any breakfast time. Just seems odd and I hope it's a glitch in the system or they simply haven't opened up all times.

I have December 7th at 8:05 and there were other times available as well. Just keep trying!

We have Dec. 14th for 8:50am. LOL..it's not muc before park opening but enough for us to at least get through turnstiles before official opening...

Keep trying I think! :thumbsup2

I finally got an 8:10 for saturday, dec 14th :cool1: Still think it's weird that during the first 10 days of my trip the earliest times available were past 9 (only one 8:50 popped up I think). Anyway...didn't get my preferred day but getting an early adr was more important than the date.
I also got an 8:05 CRT (first time ever) for the following day and a perfect 4:20 at BOG within my 180+10 for my last full day...can't believe I really got all those great adr's pixiedust: Had to call for BOG though since the online reservation system was down once again.

I'm going to be really stupid and ask what is "CP" breakfast? Is that the castle you're talking about?

I'm looking for same thing! Have you tried calling? I haven't yet, but thought it might be worth a try.

This is still bugging me! Anyone have an early ADR for the 2nd - 6th? Finding them for week before and after, just not this week! Argh!

This is still bugging me! Anyone have an early ADR for the 2nd - 6th? Finding them for week before and after, just not this week! Argh!

I have one for the 9th, but I really want one for the 8th. I am holding on to the one on the 9th just in case. :)

In my experience, 45 days out there are a ton of cancellations.

I am searching for the exact same dates and last week I could only find one on the 6th for 9.50am and now there is not a single time for any day :(

We have an 8:05 a.m. ADR on Dec. 3 - I was on the website right when it opened up at my 180+10. I went for BOG first, was unsuccessful, then went for Chef Mickey's, then did this. I hope something opens up for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter