CP Application questions......

Tink the Rock Star

Twitterpated....
I check the official site every so often, but it doesn't say when the applications are going out. First it says you have to be on the mailing list to receive your app., but I haven't got it yet. How long did it take to get your apps?? :confused3

Thanks Bunches...........
:bounce: Jen :bounce:

I don't remember a printed application form. I remember an online form that I had to fill out, and then print to take with me to the presentation/interview session at my school.

The mailing lists on the official site are generally to let people know when all of the presentation dates and locations are up, when applications are accepted on the site, and when the Advanced Internship listings go up. You don't need to be on a list to apply for the college program.

If you're on that mailing list, theoretically you'll get an e-mail letting you know when you can apply on the site. Regardless of whether or not you're on the list, you can apply starting February 4th right on the official website. Just click the "apply now" button on any of the pages.

When you apply online, make sure you do it at a computer with an attached working printer. You'll have to print a sheet or two that you'll take to your presentation and interview.

Thanks bunches! I'll be ready to do my application either at midnight tonight or I'll be up bright and early. Yay! Then in about a month I'll be going to the presentation. So thanks again! :wave2: Jen ::MinnieMo

Can anyone tell me if you can attend the presentation during your first semester as a freshman (fall) to go during the spring semester? You would have a semester of college before you went, but not before you applied.

Has anyone applied during their first semester and attended the spring session of their freshman year?

Thanks in advance!

It depends on your school but, yes, thats what I did =)

As long as you are enrolled in school while you apply.

Yes, you can. Disney requires you to have 12 credits, so as long as you were a full time student in the fall, you're welcome to apply. One of my other campus reps did that, and we've had numerous freshmen go down from OU.

I went in the fall of my freshman year. Jus to add in you have to have at least a 2.0 when you go down. Just to let you know this too everywhere i go i seem to be the youngest person because i came down durning my freshman year.

Well, you have to be in good standing with your school, which is not necessarily a 2.0 for freshmen. I know a few schools where if you have less than 30 credit hours, good standing is a 1.7. So check with your academic advisor if you have any doubts.

I already applied, I even recieved a special email allowing me to apply before the official application date. Now I'm just waiting to go to the interview. My college just gave one of the few posters they received from Disney! Yay! So now I'm just waiting.... :cool1:

:wave2: Jen :wave2:

Good Luck to you! The waiting part is the hardest, especially once you go to the presentation! It's all worth it in the end though.
~Amanda :earboy2:

Tink the Rock Star said:
I already applied, I even recieved a special email allowing me to apply before the official application date. Now I'm just waiting to go to the interview. My college just gave one of the few posters they received from Disney! Yay! So now I'm just waiting.... :cool1:

:wave2: Jen :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter