CP ADRs for 4, now need 6

chuchubipretu

Mouseketeer
My sis-in-law and niece just decided to join us for our trip in June. Great!Except all our ADRs are for 4. I was able to add them to all others with minimal time changes except for the most important one...dinner at Crystal Palace. I have been checking each day for any cancellations on any date of our trip but so far, 4 of us are at 7:15 and 2 are at 8:05. We want to do dinner. Have you ever shown up with more people than were originally booked and been seated? Any tips would be great.

I honestly don't know what would happen. You might be treated as a walk up if you have more people than reserved for. I would keep trying to get a modified reservation. You might even have some luck if your resort concierge can help you once you check in!!! Good Luck!

I am in the same boat and we leave on Monday and I can't add 2 more on. They told me to show up early and say you have 6. Good Luck I will let you know how we make out.:goodvibes

You don't have to be together every minute of every day. If you are set on CP then this may be the best deal, as you already stated. You can keep trying to improve on it each day. Around the 45 day mark is best time to check. This is when final payment is due on trip reservations and there are cancellations on trips and therefore some restaurant times open up.

Some suggestions would be to go to an early or late dinner reservation to see how this would affect getting ressies for 6. It's usually easier to get ressies at CP during the night parade or the fireworks if they are happening on your day. Another option is to perhaps switch your MK day with another and see how you fare. You will have to flip flop two dinner ressies which is harder, but it might work out.

We've had last minute changes ourselves and if you are persistent and a little flexible you can usually make it work. Good luck.

It seems to be much harder to convince Disney to let you add people then it is to let you subtract.

Another suggestion - as well as searching for an all new reservation for six, search for an additional reservation for two at a nearby time and keep your existing for four. You might get split up onto different tables that way but at least you'd all be in the same restaurant at about the same time.

Good Luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter