Cozumel...Playa Mia or Paradise Beach?

We have done a cooking excursion to Playa Mia and enjoyed it. They appeared to be building a medium sized water slide play area when we were there in October. Probably finished by now. It was a clean beach club. I dont know much about other than the cooking and the beach itself.

Clint

Was at paradise beach in march. It's awesome! Beautiful beach, awesome huge swimming pool. Very clean nice restrooms and changing areas. Cheap to get in and lots for kids to do. Water inflatable toys and stuff out in the ocean for kids to slide,jump and play on!!! :)

Playa Mia!
Here's why:
Open Bar and Food
2 swimming pools
hammocks
massages on the beach
2 water slides
little kid water park area (not for your 10yr old)
beach with awesome inflatables: 2 tramploines and a climbing wall/slide
clean
great customer service
games on the beach: water balloon toss and football throw

I had 3 kids with me: 10, 8 and 4 and everyone had a blast!

Haven't been to Playa Mia, but loved Paradise Beach with kids 11, 12, 9 and 9Easy cab ride from port, $2.00 for a chair (have to pay for all in party), super clean facilities. We loved the pool and beach. We ordered lunch and drinks and had great service all day by the same person who set up our chairs, umbrellas, etc. We paid $12.00 each for access to all inflatables (trampoline, slides, etc. and adults and kids had a blast. It was the highlight of our Western Carib. cruise. They have a few cute shops as well and brought out colorful birds with whom you could take your picture. Lots of fun!

Mickeyhugger said:
Our family has done both, and we prefer Paradise Beach!:)

Was your playa mia trip before or after the opening of the new mini water park?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter