• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

cozumel excursion

maggiebelle

Earning My Ears
I was wondering if anyone has done the "Play at the Beach" excursion. If the beach at Playa Del Sol was nice and if the buffet was good. And if so, Did you think it was worth $49.00.

Have a great day!

We grabbed a cab and went to Mr. Sanchos beach area. We loved it, the beach is beautiful, the giant hot tub very nice. Restrooms and changing areas very clean. Plenty of tables/chairs. You can eat inside the open air restaurant..or on the beach..the food is fabulous. All it costs is the money for cab there and back and the cost of your lunch.

They also have extra things you can pay to do..like horseback riding, all terrain vehicles, etc.

we're doing paradise beach $12 from pier in taxi, free entry and free watertoys , iceberg , kayaks etc, nice restaurant, i reckon $60 for the day max, quite a saving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter