Cozumel excursion question please!

Cdarling

Earning My Ears
Has anyone ever done the Xel-Ha park and river tubing in Cozumel ? We are signed up but not sure? Also, would 5 1/2 year olds have fun?

Really appreciate your help :)

Hi,
The Xel-Ha excursion sounds really fun. My only hesitation would be that you have to take the ferry across to the mainland, then a bus to Xel-ha, then back again. That would take a long time. I think all of the Beach Clubs on Cozumel are a wonderful way to spend the day. Or rent a Jeep and drive around the island, stopping wherever you'd like along the way. Enjoy and have fun!

Thanks ,,, I know, that is why I am so conflicted. Hopefully someone who has done it will give a thumbs up or down. Enjoy!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter