Cozumel - Caverns & Underground Snorkel

jfahome

DIS Veteran
Has anyone done this excursion in Cozumel? I am just curious to get reviews on it and whether it's worth the 7 hours and $$.

Thank you in advance:goodvibes

Here is a link to my report with photos from last year...

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1744419

Thanks Tinkermom. I didn't know it was called Xcaret. I only knew it by the name Disney lists it on their website. Did it actually take the full 7 hours? Our daughter is 4 so we are leaving her on the boat with the club and with my MIL. So it will be just my husband and myself. Thank you for sharing your story.

Thanks Tinkermom. I didn't know it was called Xcaret. I only knew it by the name Disney lists it on their website. Did it actually take the full 7 hours? Our daughter is 4 so we are leaving her on the boat with the club and with my MIL. So it will be just my husband and myself. Thank you for sharing your story.

Yes, it really did take the 7 hours due to the travel but it was fun to see the different parts of the mainland!

Xcaret and the underground snorkel and caverns are two different tours. The underground caverns and snorkel is at the Chaaktun Caverns.

This was the best excursion and our favorite day of the cruise.

wedding378.jpg

wedding376.jpg

wedding379.jpg

wedding375.jpg

wedding371.jpg

wedding377.jpg

wedding374.jpg

wedding352.jpg

wedding357.jpg

wedding353.jpg

wedding354.jpg

wedding355.jpg

wedding358.jpg

wedding356.jpg

wedding362.jpg

wedding373.jpg

wedding367.jpg

wedding370.jpg

wedding369.jpg

wedding372.jpg

wedding366.jpg

wedding365.jpg

wedding363.jpg

wedding368.jpg

wedding361.jpg

wedding360.jpg

wedding364.jpg

wedding359.jpg

wedding387.jpg

wedding381.jpg

wedding380.jpg

wedding385.jpg

wedding383.jpg

wedding389.jpg

wedding388.jpg

wedding392.jpg

wedding391.jpg

wedding393.jpg

This excursion was amazing, you get to snorkel through the caverns, squeeze through tight places and all kinds of cool stuff.

All changed after the tour

wedding394.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter