Cozumel Adventure Park

oklamomof4boys

DIS Veteran
Ugh! I have tried twice to ask this and it keeps disappearing. Let's try this again. We are booked to do this in December. I can't find any reviews on it. Has anyone done this? The pictures make it look like it is in the middle of a resort. Is that accurate?

I asked about this adventure before our September trip, and never really got any responses. Unfortunately, on the day we were in Cozumel the weather was so terrible and we didn't end up doing it :( Sorry that means I have no new reviews for you.

I asked about this adventure before our September trip, and never really got any responses. Unfortunately, on the day we were in Cozumel the weather was so terrible and we didn't end up doing it :( Sorry that means I have no new reviews for you.

I saw your post. I was going to message you and ask you how it was. Darn!

Is the title of the excursion Cozumel Adventure Park and not Xplor? We did Xplor on one of our trips and I thought it was AWFUL!!! We have not had the best luck in Cozumel, so on our last cruise, we didn't do any excursions there.

Sorry to hear that you skipped an excursion after a bad experience. We thought Cozumel was the best of our 3 ports. (Jamaica, Grand Cayman, & Cozumel) Each port got better than the last. In Cozumel we hired a driver to take us to Punta Sur (there is also a Disney tour that goes here - Eco Park & Snorkel). The beach was white sand, clear blue water, clean beach, no waves, empty, almost secluded feeling, and nobody asking us to buy anything, lots of fish to see (my DD13 swam down and picked up live conch and starfish, too).

PA100968_zps3083ba7b.jpg

Is the title of the excursion Cozumel Adventure Park and not Xplor? We did Xplor on one of our trips and I thought it was AWFUL!!! We have not had the best luck in Cozumel, so on our last cruise, we didn't do any excursions there.

The adventure park is a separate port adventure from Xplor.

A while back I saw a great photo of the pool in the Costa Maya Port area.

I was wondering if you've been there did you swim? We are traveling with a group of 7 kids age 6-10 and thought they might like to do that.

Also, is there a charge to swim? :confused3

A while back I saw a great photo of the pool in the Costa Maya Port area.

I was wondering if you've been there did you swim? We are traveling with a group of 7 kids age 6-10 and thought they might like to do that.

Also, is there a charge to swim?

Sorry I posted this in the wrong space.

We did this excursion on our Fantasy cruise last September. It was a fun day! My DMIL wanted a zip line that wasn't too intense, so it was a really good mix of fun for our whole family. We did the zip lining and rock climbing, and then headed down to snorkel just off of the beach in front of the resort. Afterwards, they gave us drink tickets and we relaxed next to the pool with drinks and some delicious nachos. We were hungry after running around in the heat all morning!

I had made a quick highlights video of our trip and it includes our time there... Cozumel starts around the 5:20 mark.
http://vimeo.com/53341169

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter