• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coyote returns to Disney World

Coyotesweat

Mouseketeer
Time for the first day of the trip report! I tried to put this in Trip Report section but got app error saying it was not accepting new threads?

Our plane actually arrived a little early, about 4:20 instead of 4:35. Found Magic Express with no difficulty, got a seat, very comfy.

For those of you who stress about things, I madd a note. Was on Express at 4:37. Got to Pop Century at 5:02 after a brief sop at Art of Animation resort. Did my online check in, walked to room.
We have room in 80's building, top floor facing toward lake but view is mostly tree.. But you can see some lake. And we got a king bed without asking!

92F50C5E-4122-4C1A-AF15-CF86D965A5DF-661-0000006079F072BF.jpg

We got on waiting Epcot bus at and were at Epcot by 5:56. So only 90 min from airport through check in to park. Room is clean and nice.

At Epcot we managed noodles with ahi tuna for hubby at The land. Rode Living with the Land, Captain EO, Journey into Imagination, the Mexico cabelleros boat ride and Maelstrom. Came out just before Illuminations. Had a fine view over by Mexico. Then got that Mango Gingerita in China at House of Tea. It was delicious! Took it to Katsura Grill and had some lovely udon with tempura shrimp which warmed me up a bit.
92F50C5E-4122-4C1A-AF15-CF86D965A5DF-661-0000006079F072BF.jpg

We went over to see the Fountain of Nations music and light show.
6BB5762A-FC21-4496-8AE5-5EBBC9DE543E-661-000000608D333190.jpg

Then did Spaceship Earth and back to hotel. Our luggage had arrived, along with this little guy, who was in the window.
13A9D789-DAB8-45C0-BDD4-E34C45904983-661-000000609A9C831E.jpg

So we really got a lot done in evening magic hours! Now to bed. Must be at rope drop tomorrow to do soarin and get fastpass for Test Track!

Yippee! Having a great time.

Katie

We are in Magic kingdom today! Got through the gate about 9:am. Rode Peter Oab, Space Mountain, Astro Orbiter, and Buzz Lightyear with no waits.

Went to buy a digital download and the CM pixie-dusted us with a free download! (we are celebrating 17 yrs of being together)

10:15 had beignet and coffee break at Tomorrowland Terrace, then Stitch (which I sort of liked actually, with no wait). Then Monsters Inc laugh floor, and hubby got picked as Sully with his big beard and got to be on the big screen and make faces! Was a hoot.

Just had lunch at Columbia Harbour House, my shrimp were delicious and so was apple crisp. Hubby liked lobster roll. Now off to do more stuff. Seems a relatively light day for a weekend. Haunted mansion is 20 min, I'm ok with that. Come on down! Having toouch fun

Coyotesweat said:
We are in Magic kingdom today! Got through the gate about 9:am. Rode Peter Oab, Space Mountain, Astro Orbiter, and Buzz Lightyear with no waits.

Went to buy a digital download and the CM pixie-dusted us with a free download! (we are celebrating 17 yrs of being together)

10:15 had beignet and coffee break at Tomorrowland Terrace, then Stitch (which I sort of liked actually, with no wait). Then Monsters Inc laugh floor, and hubby got picked as Sully with his big beard and got to be on the big screen and make faces! Was a hoot.

Just had lunch at Columbia Harbour House, my shrimp were delicious and so was apple crisp. Hubby liked lobster roll. Now off to do more stuff. Seems a relatively light day for a weekend. Haunted mansion is 20 min, I'm ok with that. Come on down!

After lunch we did haunted mansion, then Philharmonic, Carousel of Progress and Peoplemover. Was getting crowded, so we took the (monorail, monorail, monorail) over to contemporary and had a sangria while watching more monorails. Back to park, and ride tiki room, pirates of Caribbean, hubby got hungry so we got a snack, then did carousel and waited in line for under the sea. We were underwhelmed, the ride was ok, but I think more effort went into the queue than the ride. Be our guest was running late, so we took a restroom break and came back. Castle was lovely in pink and purple, and we saw some fireworks before dinner. Got pic with beast and then did night jungle cruise, then back to room for bath and bed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter