Cowfish?

The Dis Unplugged Universal edition just did a review on Cowfish in their most recent podcast from last week. Worth listening to - pretty informative. Seems like they enjoyed it overall, biggest complaint was slow service.

I would agree. I biggest complaint was sloooow service. But, I did go at park closing. I ordered one of the bento boxes and it was good and filling although I wish the burger portion was slightly bigger. The "Chocolate to Dive For" spiked shake was exceptionally good. Prices were a little high but not completely out of line for a themepark area.

The Dis Unplugged Universal edition just did a review on Cowfish in their most recent podcast from last week. Worth listening to - pretty informative. Seems like they enjoyed it overall, biggest complaint was slow service.

Not surprising. Slow service was our experience and was mentioned in every other review I read. Sounds like they are still working out the kinks.

We ate there today around 1ish. No wait to be seated, good wait service but the food was a little long...nothing terrible. My burger and DH sushi (Mark's roll) was really good but my fries weren't very fresh. I would say it was a good experience overall. We used an Am Ex gift card to pay and received a 10% discount which was nice.

We ate there for dinner early this month and loved it. We don't eat sushi but the burgers were awesome. They have the best calamari I have ever had. And loved the truffle fries.

I'm very interested in the responses here. Cowfish is on our short list for our upcoming trip, since our younger kid has just discovered sushi and looooooves it. :love:

we ate here Wed. night.. We ate around 6pm, no wait for a table which was suprising since the studios were letting out as we went over to eat .Food was delicious and the alcoholic milk shakes were to DIE FOR..My 11yr old who is a picky eater also loved it

we ate here Wed. night.. We ate around 6pm, no wait for a table which was suprising since the studios were letting out as we went over to eat .Food was delicious and the alcoholic milk shakes were to DIE FOR..My 11yr old who is a picky eater also loved it

I wondered if you would eat there..........glad it was good for you.......hope the rest off your trip was amazing too :thumbsup2

I wondered if you would eat there..........glad it was good for you.......hope the rest off your trip was amazing too :thumbsup2

It was ! ..Sooo sad its over..I am planning a quick 3 day trip to do HHN this fall though, but our next family trip wont be till summer 2016

I am trying to decide between here and the Orchid lounge for sushi. Has anyone had both?

It was ! ..Sooo sad its over..I am planning a quick 3 day trip to do HHN this fall though, but our next family trip wont be till summer 2016

Glad to hear it.......yes it's never good when it's over, but nice you have HHN to look forward to till next summer :thumbsup2

I am trying to decide between here and the Orchid lounge for sushi. Has anyone had both?

I haven't eaten at cowfish yet, but can tell you Orchids lounge sushi is soooo good. It was better than a couple of sushi restaurants we went to in Orlando.

well worth a visit :thumbsup2

Cowfish will be the first place we eat at on our upcoming trip. I was so disappointed that it wasn't open when we were there in September. I am really looking forward to eating there (multiple times).

I agree Schumi...Orchid has great sushi as well!:thumbsup2

Cowfish was our first stop today (other than Starbucks for a scone and a latte). We were there for lunch and really enjoyed it. Our waitress was great and service was not slow (a complaint I've read frequently), but it was shortly after 11 that we were there, and it wasn't busy.

We shared the crab rangoon dip/wonton chips. My husband got the Big Squeal burger, and I got Dion's OMG! sushi roll. :)

I plan to eat there. If only for the fact that we have a cowfish!

8000712200_814a598729_c.jpg

we went there twice for our 2 nights trip, once at lunch and once at dinner, it was great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter