• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cowfish?

I've been several times. If you love sushi or burgers, please go. Their milkshakes are also really good also (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic). It's my favorite Citywalk restaurant.

I've been several times. If you love sushi or burgers, please go. Their milkshakes are also really good also (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic). It's my favorite Citywalk restaurant.

Agree. Really wish they were open for lunch - we'd go even more often.

Agree. Really wish they were open for lunch - we'd go even more often.

We ate there twice during our vacation a couple of weeks ago. Loved it. Appetizers, burgers, sushi and milkshakes were awesome. Can't wait to go back during our next vacation. One of our servers told us they will be open for lunch starting in January. More opportunities for unique burgers and burgushi. One of our favorites.

DH and DS ate there a couple weeks ago. They enjoyed it. Didn't rave about it though.

We went early this month, really liked the food and atmosphere. Service was friendly but a bit slow, hopefully that will improve as they get more time under their belt.

We went on our trip a few weeks ago. The food took a very very long time. One member of our party got sushi and she LOVED it. Dh and I had burgers and ds had a kids meal. The burgers were cold. Like they had sat for a very long time. So my guess is that they were made fairly quickly but had to wait for someone to make the sushi? I don't know.
We ate them anyway because we were starving. They were delicious.. just barely lukewarm.
Our server was great and I would definitely give this place another try.. it seemed like a unfortunate timing issue on a busy night.:)

We went the second or third night after they opened. The food was delicious. It was a little slow but understandably so since they had just opened. Everyone was quite friendly and they sing happy birthday with a gong! Fun!

We had an appetizer, tuna nachos, I think. And then we got the combo boxes, that came with sushi and a tiny burger. None of the desserts thrilled us, so we skipped them. But we really enjoyed our meal.

Cowfish was our favourite meal during our recent trip. As others posters have mentioned the service isn't great...we were seated & then ignored for 10 minutes...finally asked a passing waiter and he took our order...turns out our 'server' was busy chit chatting with a group at the next table!?!? The new guy took over & was great. I had sushi & rest of family had burgers...food was really good. Kids LOVED their shakes & DS had a burger with PB and fried bananas which was surprisingly better than it sounds.

Have chatted to a couple of people today just back from Universal and they all loved Cowfish...........and one is very fussy!

We can't wait to eat there :thumbsup2

We ate there Monday night and everyone enjoyed it. The food is good, but the service was slow. We had a large group, so we expected it to take awhile.

For the record, the "original" Cowfish is here in Raleigh, NC ans while their food is consistently good, the service is consistently slow here as well. Might actually be a management or POS system issue.

The wife and I ate there last night and it was awesome!
We are definitely going back.
I asked our server about lunch opening and he said "Soon. . . . " just a few kinks to work out.

We ate there last week and felt it was just ok. There were issues with everything my hubby ordered incl the burger not being cooked :( Our friends had the sushi and enjoyed it but said it was expensive for what it was. I had the hillbilly sushi and did not like it all.. we will not be going back although the wait staff and manager was very helpful.

We ate there last week and felt it was just ok. There were issues with everything my hubby ordered incl the burger not being cooked :( Our friends had the sushi and enjoyed it but said it was expensive for what it was. I had the hillbilly sushi and did not like it all.. we will not be going back although the wait staff and manager was very helpful.

do you know if the burgers are cooked on separate grills?

this thread seems like everyone enjoyed the food at cowfish.
on other sites, i've read where just the opposite.
i don't do sushi so i'm not sure if i will try this place for a burger or not on my next trip.
you know if you don't order what the place specializes in, the other types of food might be missing the mark.

The yelp reviews have been showing very inconsistent service and food. Vs the yelp reviews for the original which typically has high praise.

I have this on my "maybe" list for our May trip. Sounds very intriguing - especially their more interesting sushi concepts. (like the OMG! one)

I eat at the Raleigh one all the time and LOVE it! I can't wait to try the Orlando one!

We live in the Raleigh area, so we go to the original Cowfish. Our boys were excited to try the Cowfish in Orlando during our trip last week. We were able to get in without a wait around 5:30-6 on Friday night. The menu wasn't quite as big as the Raleigh menu, but the food was still very good. We did have one issue with my husband's food (they brought him the wrong burger), but it was taken care of, and the manager offered us a free dessert.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter