• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cove coffee card

KGmomoftwins

DIS Veteran
Just wondering are they still doing them? Has anyone had any luck using one from a previous sailing? I have one from 2019 that just needs 2 more punches till I get my free one!

Can we pre-purchase, or is it once onboard?
You don’t buy a card. You get one when you buy coffee or another drink from the cove. The card gets punched for every purchase. When it’s filled up, I think 5 or 6 purchases, you get a free drink. I always get lattes so I’m not sure how much the drink can be worth. They are good across all ships. I’ve gotten cards on the fantasy and used them on the magic, and vice versa.

Yes they are giving them and using them!!! Got one on my Dream cruise in Aug and used the same card on my Fantasy cruise I just got off of!! Drink up!!

I was able to combine 2 for our Fantasy February 29th 2020 . That was pre-Covid. I have a couple of other ones too. Maybe they will take it for our Fantasy cruise coming this February if I Purell the heck out of them.

I know it’s silly but my favorite thing is to head up there when they first open get a fancy coffee and some pastries. Bring it back to the room and enjoy it on the balcony with dh while little ones sleep or watch cartoons. I make coffee at home 358 days a year so this is always special and if I can get a couple on the house even sweeter!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter