Cove Cafe

I don't recall it opening super-early....
You might have to make do with the deck 9 drink station or order it from room service early in the morning or late the night before.
DH was the Cove Cafe freak- but he doesn't recall when it opens. I'm just glad that we have $200 in free OBC for our next cruise.. he'll probably spend it all at the Cove Cafe! :eek:

One hint....if you order a carafe of coffee from room service at your bedtime, it will still be warm in the morning. That way, you can have coffee before you are functional in the morning. The coffee from the beverage station is available 24/7.

Cove Cafe is 7 am to midnight.

I take my own thermous and fill it with coffee at night - the room "cooler" keeps the cream cool enough :)

One hint....if you order a carafe of coffee from room service at your bedtime, it will still be warm in the morning. That way, you can have coffee before you are functional in the morning.

This is what I do. I like my coffee strong so I order a shot of espresso with it. You have to pay for espresso, but I love how it tastes.

This is from memory, but I think Cove Cafe opens at 6 am, and the coffee there is REALLY good, better than what's otherwise available, especially if you like your coffee strong. I am an early riser, and I would get up and throw on something and take a book and sit with a large latte out on those comfy chairs watching it get light and feeling so relaxed!

I don't think its open at 6, I had to walk to the back of the ship to get coffee most mornings. I tried getting in just after 6 one morning and was disappointed... :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter