Cove cafe treats and pirate night bandannas on the Dream

cruisenews411

Earning My Ears
I’ve seen people mention that the wish doesn’t have treats in the cove cafe-is that the same on the dream? Didn’t know if they’ve stopped that across the fleet or just on the wish.

Same question for pirate night bandannas-are they gone fleetwide?

Was on the Dream week before last. Bandanas were in the stateroom for Pirate Night. I didn't check out Cove Cafe, so can't help with that.

I think the Wish didn't even have a case for treats. Thankfully the other ships still have it! We got stuff from Cove Cafe twice a day on our June Fantasy cruise. Pastries for breakfast most days, olives/bread sticks every night.

Thanks all-can’t quite figure out why the wish wouldn’t offer bandannas but will just pack some from previous years. Also-I’ve loved grabbing a quick treat at cove or vista cafe so again-seems odd not to offer something on the wish. We are doing the wish and then the dream (first time on both ships) so will be interesting to see what the experience is like on both classes of ship.

Thanks all-can’t quite figure out why the wish wouldn’t offer bandannas but will just pack some from previous years. Also-I’ve loved grabbing a quick treat at cove or vista cafe so again-seems odd not to offer something on the wish. We are doing the wish and then the dream (first time on both ships) so will be interesting to see what the experience is like on both classes of ship.
I expect that the Wish will eventually have some of the stuff that's missing. For now, they seem to still be figuring out how to make things work. I think the delivery delays and then the staffing shortages have made this rollout really tough for the crew and staff.

Probably a dumb question but are these treats you see in the case like the other parts of the ship. In other words do we have to pay for them? when I think of the Cove I think of buying a Chai tea which costs money so I assumed any of the food treats were at a cost. Never thought they could be part of the cruise fare:drinking:

The fantasy had a glass case at both cove and vista cafe (I think that’s the right name) with complementary desserts/sweet treats and some savory snacks. Basically to complement the pay beverages

We loved picking up a cup of chocolate mouse or a tiny pastry.

Yes-seems like the fun extras are going away

The fantasy had a glass case at both cove and vista cafe (I think that’s the right name) with complementary desserts/sweet treats and some savory snacks. Basically to complement the pay beverages

We loved picking up a cup of chocolate mouse or a tiny pastry.

Yes-seems like the fun extras are going away
Great! Thank you! I will definitely have to try a sweet treat on our Dream sailing!

The food in the Cove Cafe ha always been included as far as I know. You do pay for the drinks like lattes or chai but the food in free.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter