Cove Cafe Menu from the Dream

Zandy595

DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>The other day I f
Here's a newer menu than the ones I've seen recently.

10351379_10203789161599046_400282097824671777_n.jpg

Thank you!!!

After a couple of Disney cruises I've yet to go to Cove Cafe (I honestly think I only went in once).. I honesty don't know why though maybe I just forget about it???
I drink tea everyday and the regular Tea on the ship leaves a lot to be desired so you'd think I would've gone in but I haven't! Its one of my MUST do's on my next trip in October! :thumbsup2

Thank you!!!

After a couple of Disney cruises I've yet to go to Cove Cafe (I honestly think I only went in once).. I honesty don't know why though maybe I just forget about it???
I drink tea everyday and the regular Tea on the ship leaves a lot to be desired so you'd think I would've gone in but I haven't! Its one of my MUST do's on my next trip in October! :thumbsup2
I love flavored and herbal iced teas. After 5 cruises, I still have not been in Cove Cafe once. I thought it was just coffee, which I don't like. I'm definitely going in for the Tangerine Rooibos.

I love flavored and herbal iced teas. After 5 cruises, I still have not been in Cove Cafe once. I thought it was just coffee, which I don't like. I'm definitely going in for the Tangerine Rooibos.

I'm embarrassed to admit, but we've completed 12 cruises & thought Cove Cafe was just coffee. We'll be sailing again in October & I'm pretty sure the Coffee Toledo :coffee: will be calling my name. ::yes::

I'm embarrassed to admit, but we've completed 12 cruises & thought Cove Cafe was just coffee. We'll be sailing again in October & I'm pretty sure the Coffee Toledo will be calling my name.

Lol at least we are in the same "boat" guys :rotfl2:

I'm embarrassed to admit, but we've completed 12 cruises & thought Cove Cafe was just coffee. We'll be sailing again in October & I'm pretty sure the Coffee Toledo :coffee: will be calling my name. ::yes::

I had the Coffee Toledo several times on our last trip! Great start to an afternoon! :thumbsup2

Thanks for posting this! I've only gone there once and this my third cruise coming up. Will definitely be trying the frozen cappuccino, sounds yummy!

I'm a "regular" at Cove Café and I have to say that they have some yummy drinks! :)

Do they still have a "frequent buyers" card that gets punched when you buy a drink?

If we have a group, can we all punch the same card? Especially since one person will be buying for the whole group?

Doingitagain said:
Do they still have a "frequent buyers" card that gets punched when you buy a drink?

If we have a group, can we all punch the same card? Especially since one person will be buying for the whole group?

Yes and yes. :)

I love the Chai Latte, I plan to spend plenty of time at the Cove Cafe when we are in Alaska and will be filling up multiple frequent buyer cards!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter