Cove Bar??

love2go2disney2

Love the Mouse
My husband and I are planning our meals for our upcoming disney vacation in November. I was telling him about the lobster nachos at the Cove bar . Where exactly is the reastaunt? Is it open all the time? Any info would be great!

Thanks

The Cove Bar is part of Ariel's Grotto, the building at least. If you are going along the pier simply walk past AG and it is on the right. Sort of on the upper level. I'm not sure the hours, but it wasn't open at about 10:30am and I'm not sure how late it says open.

It opened at noon earlier this month and there was a $10 cover at night, not sure what time.

They're apparently charing a $10 cover (yes, a cover, not a minimum order) Friday and Saturday nights so keep that in mind.

You can get to the Cove Bar by walking in the AG entrance and then walking straight thru to the back, you just walk past the podium where they check you in for AG dining and walk straight back. I just smile as we walk past the people working there, they don't seem to mind. :) The lobster nachos are delish!!!!!! Enjoy!! Oh go for lunch since they are doing the $10 cover at night, and rest assured the nachos are big enough to share.

When we were at DLR last Nov. (early in the month) the Cove Bar was only open on weekends. We were bummed to miss it since DH and I had been there the previous July and liked it very much. We like the Lobster Nachos and they are big enough to share.

If they still have the cover charge when you go - I would consider going for lunch instead of dinner - or an early dinner so you could avoid the cover.

*ears perked up* did i hear someone say "cove bar" ???? :banana: :lovestruc

well so you already been told where it is. the nachos are to die for! :goodvibes i love the mixed drinks with the light up "ice" cubes, those are fun!!:love:

i heard it is not open during the week--FAIL!!!! :scared1: but it is open during the weekend :yay: :woohoo:

CAUTION: they do charge a cover charge at 6pm on friday's and saturday's and sunday's--this is a WOC of color thing, it's $10 cover charge..so even if you go for lunch your fine! but i make sure to get out of there before 6pm! :scared1:

They're apparently charing a $10 cover (yes, a cover, not a minimum order) Friday and Saturday nights so keep that in mind.

i think they should do a $10 minimum order, not $10 extra to your already scary alcohol bill!! lol but that is just me. ;)

i think they should do a $10 minimum order, not $10 extra to your already scary alcohol bill!! lol but that is just me. ;)

^^^^^ 1000 times THIS!

I wouldn't be surprised at all if that was the instruction passed down from on high and it got misinterpreted by someone who didn't know the difference between "minimum charge" and "cover charge". I'd be fine with a $10/person minimum during peak hours. But I ain't paying $10 to buy a $7 beer at DCA.

^^^^^ 1000 times THIS!

I wouldn't be surprised at all if that was the instruction passed down from on high and it got misinterpreted by someone who didn't know the difference between "minimum charge" and "cover charge". I'd be fine with a $10/person minimum during peak hours. But I ain't paying $10 to buy a $7 beer at DCA.

yes that too and maybe they did get it wrong…rflol… :lmao:

I would rather do a $10 min. then tack on another, as you were saying you don’t want to pay $17.00 for a $7.00 beer($10 cover charge plus $7 beer). It’s just not right!! Lol lol. And like with food or a drink you are well over $10!

. I don’t want to watch WOC from cove bar-its’ the worst view around, so thank god the one that don’t want to pay have the choice of leaving before cover charge time!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter