• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Courtyard Orlando Lake Buena Vista at Vista Centre

deebee29

Mouseketeer
Has anyone stayed here, I can get it for $80/night... Is it worth it? Is it a nice place?

I am also thinking of booking this one.

Tripadvisor posters aren't so kind, but I think some of their complaints are minor.

Any other Disers have any reviews??

Again, its fine. If you're hesitant about it though, try the Marriott Village, where there is a Courtyard, Fairfield Inn, and SpringHill Suites. They are both equally close to Disney, and less than 2 miles apart.

I have stayed there three different times the night before a Disney trip.

I like it fine...in fact last summer I liked it so much I wished I was staying longer.

It's convenient, nice, really like the free internet.

Liz

I think there is a review I posted on the reviews board here.

I have stayed there several times and would not hesitate to recommend it.

In truth I like the locaiton better then the Marriott Village. (No risk of interstate noise) It's a little older then the Village but still a good hotel.

Thanks everyone... it's a better deal than the one in MV so I think I'm going to book it!

Thanks again!! :)

I think there is a review I posted on the reviews board here.

I have stayed there several times and would not hesitate to recommend it.

In truth I like the locaiton better then the Marriott Village. (No risk of interstate noise) It's a little older then the Village but still a good hotel.

I agree this location is better -- its not so crazy traffic wise and people wise -- not as many people in a concentrated area.

Liz

We stayed there a year ago and would stay again. It is the cleanest hotel I have stayed in, quiet with friendly staff. Very close to Dwontown Disney and the crossroads shopping center. We had a 2 room jr. suite which was nice but the standard rooms are as nice. Have a nice stay, wish it was me!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter