courtyard marriot

kathie

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if DD Courtyard Marriot has a washer and dryer on the property?
We are driving and we will be gone for a toltal of 10 days. I am not sure I can fit all the
clothes for a family of four in our van for that many days. Please help!! We leave soon.

Kathie

We stayed there last February and I think I remember walking past a laundry room on our floor. You can call Marriott and ask to make certain, or go to the Marriott website. They list the amenities on the page for each location. Hope this helps!

Disnee Dad Says.................................................................We stayed there on Nov. 01.
There is a laundry on every other floor. Pack four days of clothes, and wash them twice. We travel coast to coast, and have never checked in baggage unitl this year, because of 9:11.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter