Courtyard by Marriott-Marriott Village

tgr1116

Mouseketeer
Has anyone stayed here yet? Got it for night before we check in at OKW through priceline for $20 plus bonus. How big are the rooms, pool area etc. Any info would be welcomed and appreciated!
TIA

Just got back from DIsney. Did not stay at Courtyard, but did stay one night at Fairfield before we could get in at Hilton at DD. Walked over to Courtyard and the pool was beautiful, half indoor half outdoor, actually bigger outdoor part with a waterfall between the two sections. Nice hot tubs in both sections. Looked like a great place. Rooms in Fairfield were small. Hope this helps some. Getting the Courtyard for that cheap is a real steal!

We stayed there in January for 3 nights. The rooms
were pretty nice not great. There is a small living room with tv, pull out sofa, chair with ottoman and coffee table. Small kitchen area with microwave, small fridge and coffee maker. Bdrm is through an archway (no seperate door) with 2 dble beds and a second tv.We had a view of the pool although we didn't swim as it was very cold while we were there. Pool area looked very nice and was heated.

The lobby area was very nice and they had a great free continental breakfast just off the lobby.

I would stay there again for the right price as the location was very good. Also your room key opened a security gate at night.

Hope this helps.
Kri

Does anyone know if a person is staying at one of these hotels can they "pool hop" and use the pool at the others?

We will be at the Fairfield a couple of nights and my DD has never seen a pool that is like the one at the Courtyard. I thought maybe since they are all owned by Marriott they allow this?

Dear Tgr116,
I just did my first bid ever on priceline, just to see how it worked. I can't find where to get the option of adding Am. Express Bonus money. Can you help me? pomcoach :rolleyes:

Someone told me how to get the Bonus $ for priceline bidding, so I don't need anymore help. I hope we can get a great deal like yours! Congratulations! pomcoach ;)

Yes, you may pool hop while staying at any of the hotels in the Marriott Village. We stayed at Fairfield Inn in December and used the pool at the Courtyard Inn.

Dissign.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter