Courtney

Welcome to WISH Courtney! You will find so much support here. Good luck with your journey. You have done a great job to this point losing that first amount of weight. You can do this!

Gail

Welcome to WISH . I am in a similar situation to you. I am also 5ft 4 and would like to get to 120lb (right now I am 167lb) I too am following WW but also do it at home (I don't have time to go to meetings.) I am also a yo-yo dieter so perhaps we can encourage one another. I'm sure of you stick to it and keep your will power you will loose your weight and keep it off.
Good luck.

Hi Courtney,

Welcome to the WISH journals. You will find many people here on WW. I am actually on lc. You will find lots of support here too. These women (and men) have helped me tremendously on my journey, and they will you as well.

I think you are an extraordinary woman to be so open about your past eating disorder. You seem to have a reasonable plan, so I wish you luck. I'll be interested in your progress. Keep up the great work.
Beth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter