Courtesy hold on reservation

Hundredacre

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know where the courtesy hold option is on a reservation as opposed to putting down the deposit? I'm on the website and I am probably just missing it but I have looked and looked and cannot find it.

Does anyone know where the courtesy hold option is on a reservation as opposed to putting down the deposit? I'm on the website and I am probably just missing it but I have looked and looked and cannot find it.

royal has gotten rid of the holds for many of their cruises, especially the caribbean ones. :(

Thanks. I was wondering if that was the case... but it seemed too weird. I wonder if that makes less people book?

i think it's weird, too. and honestly, it might make me less likely to book, as i usually have to check with DH, check with work etc, and if the room price goes up in the mean time, i'd probably be peeved enough i'd skip it. i guess maybe they were having issues with people taking up inventory that they then ended up not booking? i can see where it might be a problem. but personally, i'm bummed the hold has gone away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter