Coupons for La Vallee outlets

mrsminniemouse

DIS Veteran
Hi!

The last 2 times we visited DLRP we booked through Cresta/Bridge and used our Tesco Clubcard vouchers. Cresta are no longer in the Tesco scheme so I booked our trip to DLH next Sunday through DLRP direct.

We got an email confirmation and will not receive actual tickets or info. With Cresta we used to get detailed directions for the car journey. Also, we got coupons for money off Planet Hollywood and a few other things including a coupon to exchange for a voucher booklet at the Outlets. It gave you 10% off in any two shops I think. We used them at Polo and Molton Brown. We were amazed at how cheap Molton Brown was considering it is an English brand.

Anyway, does anyone know how else you can obtain this discount booklet at the outlets? Will the welcome centre give me one?

Anyone got a link to good directions to DLRP from the Eurotunnel?

Thanks for any replies,
Mandy :)

Hi Mandy...try viamichelin.com thats where i got directions from through the eurotunnel website and they look quite simple to follow

the welcome centre at the outlet village has coupon books available.

If you have an AP or are a Shareholder you can get the booklet too at the Welcome Centre. Note the centre is halfway through the village if you enter it from the Val de Europe shopping centre end.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter