Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Happy to be back on the train again. Small envie was sent will work on getting more coupons together that I have stocked up so let the chunkie envies begin :)

Ruthie ---- I received your envie yesterday! Thank you!!

Alyssa ---- I mailed a 2nd envie out to you today. Enjoy!!!

Ruthie ---- I received your envie yesterday! Thank you!!

Alyssa ---- I mailed a 2nd envie out to you today. Enjoy!!!

Glad you finally received it. Unfortunately our house has been sick since this past Saturday and I've just finally managed today to see some sunlight and get out of the house. I have a tiny envie to mail to you, but it will be significantly late. I'll drop it at the post office after work. Sorry! Have a happy new year!!!!!

I want to take a minute to wish everyone a very happy, healthy 2016 filled with peace, love, and joy! I won't be available much for the next four days or so. If you contact me with a concern, I probably won't be able to respond until early next week so please be patient. Everyone have fun tonight but be safe! :jumping1::dancer: party: :dancer::jumping1:

Sent my coupons late this week. Between the holiday and having the week off from work (yay) I had no idea what day of the week it was. Didn't receive coupons last week so my envie was small.

FYI - Target has lots of great sales this week and with the Cartwheel, it's even better. One thing is an extra 20% off of clearance clothes. Also all cereal is buy one get one 50% off. And there is a Target coupon you get by text for $15 off if you spend $50 on lots of household/cleaning items. I saved a total of $131 and spend $226 last night. Plus don't forget you can combine a Target coupon and a manufacturer coupon on the same item.

I haven't received my first envie this week. I will send what I have on Monday. I hope it comes in today sometime

Hi all!

I have a question about SAM'S CLUB. I've never been to one but there is one kind of close to me and there was a coupon in today's paper so I'm thinking about joining. It's $45 a year. I'm also a member of BJs Wholesale. Can anyone who has been or is a member of both tell me if there prices are better than BJs? Or if it's just overall better? Or are they pretty much the same? Thanks!

Hi all!

I have a question about SAM'S CLUB. I've never been to one but there is one kind of close to me and there was a coupon in today's paper so I'm thinking about joining. It's $45 a year. I'm also a member of BJs Wholesale. Can anyone who has been or is a member of both tell me if there prices are better than BJs? Or if it's just overall better? Or are they pretty much the same? Thanks!

I had both last year, but let my Sam's membership run out. I prefer BJ's. They mostly have the same stuff, but my BJ's has a gas station and a better car care center. They also send out way better coupons. I don't think having a membership to both was worth it. Of course, YMMV!

Forgot to post last week but I've been receiving from NYCDiane :) Envies ready to out tomorrow to ibleedblue! Happy New Year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter