Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Happy Birthday Shortstuff7429! :bday:

I didn't post last week but sent and received. I mailed to Shortstuff7429 yesterday :santa:

Hi everyone!

I would love to get in on this. I used to be a part of it - back around 2009/2010 - and am interested in getting back to it, if possible! :)

Hi everyone!

I would love to get in on this. I used to be a part of it - back around 2009/2010 - and am interested in getting back to it, if possible! :)

:wave2: Please read the first post on page one and send me a private message with your info using a conversation which used to be called a PM. I remember your name but didn't remember that it was that long ago. Time flies and all that stuff!

:wave2: Just confirmed there will be a P&G insert in tomorrow's paper. :jumping1: Please remember it's required that you buy a new paper each week and send on Mondays each and every week. ::yes:: Thank you to all and wishing you all a happy, healthy, fabulous 2016!!! :grouphug:

I receive my local paper and Sunday ads on Saturday. Just checked and no coupons, BUT some weeks it seems to be a week behind on the inserts.
I received my envie today from udsweetpea. I sent you a PM.

Last edited:
Received from NatashaG76 yesterday, Thanks!

Mailed to Chrelaine today...

We were out of town all weekend but found an envie from Saturday's mail in our mailbox today. Haven't gone through it yet but will do so tonight and get it sent to Chrelaine since Shel is playing hookey for a couple weeks along with me. :teeth:

No envie received this week but my incoming mail seems to be lagging for some reason.

On a better note, I did get a bunch of P&G inserts as well as several of 2 different SS inserts so I have a nice chunky envie to mail out to Alyssa tomorrow! If my envie from Ruthie arrives, I'll immediately go through it and send another envie to Alyssa.

I only have the P&G do you want me to add others from previous weeks that I have from my personal stock ? So excited to be back on the train !!

The envie I recd last week was dated Dec 14, so seems like one is still slow in coming. Sending to RangerPooh today!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter