• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Mailed out to ibleedblue today; and of course, my envie arrived from NYCDiane today so I'll be back to the post office later in the week.

Mailed out to ibleedblue today; and of course, my envie arrived from NYCDiane today so I'll be back to the post office later in the week.

Mine arrived today too so I need to go through it tonight and head back to the p.o. later in the week. Thanks, Cameron991, and Shel, look for the one I sent today and then another one by Saturday I hope.

A big thank you to Chrelaine! :rose: I received my Secret Santa package today :flower: and I plan to put it under the tree for at least a few days before I open it. Not sure if my will power will last but I'll check back in as soon as it wanes. ;)

Secret Santa gift just went out in the mail.

Received my Secret Santa gift last week.. Thank you for the BBW gift card it will come in handy

Big Thank You to NYCDiane!! Received my Secret Santa gift today! Disney/Mickey Mouse and Target are two of my most favorite things!!! I love everything! Thanks!!!!!
Secret Santa gift just went out in the mail.

Received my Secret Santa gift last week.. Thank you for the BBW gift card it will come in handy

That leaves just six more gifts and they're all on their way to their destinations! :yay: :rockband: :yay::rockband::yay::rockband::yay:

Mailed to shortstuff7429 yesterday. I also received my Secret Santa gift from Shel. Thank you for the Snowman and the knit pot holders. They are great!

Mailed to shortstuff7429 yesterday. I also received my Secret Santa gift from Shel. Thank you for the Snowman and the knit pot holders. They are great!
You can use them as potholders, but they're dishcloths. Enjoy!

You can use them as potholders, but they're dishcloths. Enjoy!

Shel, look for that second envie I mentioned. I went through it and got it out to you this morning. The p.o. says expect it by Friday. I say expect it on Saturday IF we are really, really lucky.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter