• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Hi all ---

Just wanted to check in with Ruthie and Alyssa. I've had some car issues so I haven't been able to pick up my mail yet. I'm sure there's an envie there from Ruthie, but I just haven't been able to pick it up. I'm dropping my car at the mechanic on Monday so I'll be able to get to the post office to pick up my mail on Tuesday.

Alyssa I'm going to pick up a paper tomorrow and will try to get a small envie out to you on Monday (at the post office near my job). Once I get my car back and am able to pick up my mail, I will go through the coupons Ruthie has sent me and will get another envie out to you right away. Sorry for any inconvenience! :(

Holy cow! I'm not complaining...because of vacations I got three envies this week from Shel, Shi-Poo and Suzanne! I will be sending a pretty large envie out tomorrow to Honeybunches!

DisFans4 - I have an envie going out to you today - sorry I am a day late - we just returned from Disney yesterday!!!

Haven't rec'd from Honeybunches from last week yet - hopefully today!!

Have a great week everyone!

I'm late sending to shortstuff7429. Had a dead battery. It's all taken care of now so mailing today. Sorry for being late!

The newspaper I got from the store on Sunday did not have any coupons in them.. I wonder if they got snatched out of my paper or the newspaper company didn't put any in that one paper.. I will send out whatever coupons I do have.. I'm so sorry about that I guess it teaches me to look through the paper before I buy it

The newspaper I got from the store on Sunday did not have any coupons in them.. I wonder if they got snatched out of my paper or the newspaper company didn't put any in that one paper.. I will send out whatever coupons I do have.. I'm so sorry about that I guess it teaches me to look through the paper before I buy it

I've had that happen to me too. Frustrating to say the least.

Thanks for the update NYCDiane! Came home from my cruise with my mom last night - I still feel like I'm on the boat!

One of today's chores is to get caught up on coupons so ibleedblue, I'll be heading to the post office later today :)

Thanks for the update NYCDiane! Came home from my cruise with my mom last night - I still feel like I'm on the boat!

One of today's chores is to get caught up on coupons so ibleedblue, I'll be heading to the post office later today :)

Isn't that a terrible feeling after a cruise? I hate it! Hope you had a great time though.

Mailed out to ibleedblue yesterday, and got the envie from NYCDiane :) Ready to be back to normal for this week!

I haven't received an envie this week. Hopefully there will be inserts in my paper that I can send to Alyssa. If not, I'll be sending to Alyssa once I get Ruthie's envie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter