Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

I didn't receive last week's envie from VitFamily yet ... but, no worries 5EstesFamily - I have a HUGE envie going out to you today - my neighbor gave me a bunch of inserts!!! Enjoy!

Didn't receive an envie last week, so I waited to see if it would arrive today. Since it still didn't, I'll be sending my meager envie to U.P.North tomorrow. When last week's envie arrives, I'll put it with next week's mailing!

About reusing the stamps....don't do it! Big trouble if you get caught.

Didn't receive an envie last week, so I waited to see if it would arrive today. Since it still didn't, I'll be sending my meager envie to U.P.North tomorrow. When last week's envie arrives, I'll put it with next week's mailing!

About reusing the stamps....don't do it! Big trouble if you get caught.

Seriously??? And just how are you going to get caught???? It would NEVER happen. So ridiculous!

VitFamily - I rec'd last week's envie yesterday...... SO - 5EstesFamily - I am sending another envie to you this week.. so, be on the lookout for two!!!

I mailed out to Quasi123 yesterday and no, I won't reuse stamps. I am just really confused why there isn't a postmark. Some mail I receive, the stamps have been marked with a pen. It just baffles me.

I mailed out to Quasi123 yesterday and no, I won't reuse stamps. I am just really confused why there isn't a postmark. Some mail I receive, the stamps have been marked with a pen. It just baffles me.

:wave2: Miss you when you aren't around for a while. The USPS works in strange and mysterious ways (not to mention super slow)!!!!! :headache:

Chrelaine,

I'll be mailing an envie out to you tomorrow or Friday. Received the envie from Disny_Luvr today and figured why wait until Monday since there are no inserts this weekend? Let me know when you receive it! Enjoy!

Want to wish all our train riders a happy and safe Memorial Day long weekend! :jumping1:

Also remember that the post offices are closed on Monday so mail your envies (required mailing!) on Tuesday with the coupons you received from your train buddy this past week that you don't want. Don't expect to see any inserts this weekend. If you get any, count yourself luckier than most. :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter