Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

I'm running way behind this week. One grandparent admitted to hospital for a heart attack and bypass, then my son got to go for an ultrasound because of his kidneys! But they are on the way !!!

When it rains, it pours sometimes. Hope life will return to normal for you soon. :grouphug:

Disny_Luvr ---- I received both envies today! The second one you sent was intact, no problems. The first one you sent came in one of those USPS wrappers that said "We care" and had some pre-printed explanation about what happened (still rolling my eyes over it!). Anyway, most of the coupons were intact. The envie actually looked like it had been ripped in half! Crazy!! Anyway, I'm just happy that I received it! Thank you!!!!

Disny_Luvr ---- I received both envies today! The second one you sent was intact, no problems. The first one you sent came in one of those USPS wrappers that said "We care" and had some pre-printed explanation about what happened (still rolling my eyes over it!). Anyway, most of the coupons were intact. The envie actually looked like it had been ripped in half! Crazy!! Anyway, I'm just happy that I received it! Thank you!!!!

Yes! That's great news. I'm glad the torn envie made it to you. I was worried when half of the envie was in my mailbox earlier this week.

I have your envie ready to be mailed tomorrow.

Happy Mother's day - for all you moms - of babies, grown kids, stepkids, angel kids! I hope everyone has a wonderful day! Sending and receiving!

I didn't receive any envies this week. I'll be out of town Monday - Thursday, so will include them with next week's mailing.

An envie is ready to go to HONEYBUNCHES/DIANNA on Monday AM.

Happy Mother's Day!

Didn't receive anything last week; but, it looks natashag was having a rough week. :(

Sending to Shel this afternoon.

Mailing envie today. I didn't receive any coupons in my paper yesterday...grrrr. Will be calling the paper to find out why.

Have a great week.

Envie going out tomorrow! And last week's went out on Friday- I'm really sorry about that :(

Received an envie from Eyor44 today and sent to Goofyfigment on Monday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter