Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

FIGMENT3258

Envie in the mail today. I didn't receive my envie until yesterday so I couldn't mail until today.

Have a great week.

Lori

Just checking in that I have been back to a regular schedule (since we have slowed down on the severe snow storms here) of mailing and receiving.

Carlyzmom, your envie will be going out this morning...I've been sick since Sunday and haven't left the house. So sorry for the delay! Espana

SHEL... I received you envie on Saturday

I sure wonder what takes it so long! I send out on Monday each week. Anyway...another envie is on it's way NYDDIANE!

Rec'd an envie from SHIPOO/DJ on Friday.

I know what you're saying, Shel. My envies used to get to you like clockwork on Thursdays. Now it seems they usually get there on Friday. The envies from my sender used to get to me on Wednesday or Thursday and now it's taking until the following week. I'm kind of (understatement :mad:) fed up with the USPS. Sending one to you tomorrow so expect it on Friday I guess. :sad2:

NYCDiane, loved reading about your great coupon day! I haven't had one of those in a while - mostly because I haven't put in the time to figure it all out beforehand.
Didn't receive the envie this week but I think it will come Monday or Tuesday. They've still been running a bit slow!

Sending what I have collected this week to U.P.NORTH on Monday.
Have a great week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter