Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

The mail must be slow, as I still didn't get my envelope from last week. I was hoping it would turn up today, so I held my outgoing envelope. I'll put that in the mail tomorrow regardless.

Received 2 envies last week; thanks ShiPooOwner!
Mailed a big one to U.P.North today. My grandma gave me her coupons again. :banana:

Carlyzmom - I'm running behind this week. DS is dealing with a kidney infection, so we've been in and out of doctors all week and I just realized that I didn't send an envie! I'm so sorry:worried:

I got 2 envies last week ( I think my post office has finally gotten caught up from the holidays ).
RDRJJ5 I sent you a big fat one today:banana:

I am going to have the baby this week:woohoo:. I will be induced on Thursday. My hubby will send out an envie on Tuesday, but it might not have the coupons from the Sunday paper.

I hope everything went well today!! Congrats!!

I got 2 envies last week ( I think my post office has finally gotten caught up from the holidays ).
RDRJJ5 I sent you a big fat one today:banana:

I am going to have the baby this week:woohoo:. I will be induced on Thursday. My hubby will send out an envie on Tuesday, but it might not have the coupons from the Sunday paper.

:flower3: Has princess: arrived? Hope you, she, and the whole family are doing great. :love:

ETA: Almost forgot to remind everyone that post offices will be closed on Monday, January 19th in honor of Martin Luther King, Jr.

Mail on Tuesday please.

No problem. I didn't receive it today, so my envelope out to Cameron991 will go a little late this week. I'll have my new coupons ready to send off as soon as I receive it.

I hope everyone feels better and that whatever the illnesses are stay away from our house!

OK. I received the envelope yesterday. I loaded it back up and mailed it to Cameron991 today.

Rec'd from Dj on Saturday, an envie ready to go to HONEYBUNCHES/DIANNA on Tuesday.

Rec'd from Dj on Saturday, an envie ready to go to HONEYBUNCHES/DIANNA on Tuesday.

Shel, not sure what's going on with the mail between TX and FL but no envie received from last week yet here. :confused3 Nothing will arrive tomorrow of course but hoping it gets here on Tuesday. If not, I'll send a pitifully malnourished envie to you on Tuesday afternoon. :crazy2: You should get your second one from last week on Tuesday as well. :thumbsup2

VitFamily - rec'd envie last week - thank you!!

5EstesFamily - your envie is ready to go for tomorrow!!!

Have a great week everyone!

Got2 envies on Friday from Disny_luvr on Friday :) Mailing out to IBLEEDBLUE tomorrow:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter