Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Thanks, Carlyzmom! Just received two manila envies from you this afternoon and both were postmarked on 12/14. :eek: Nine days in the mail? :sad2: Will try to sort through them tonight and get them in tomorrow's mail. I'll post again after I know for sure when they're heading to Honeybunches.

ETA: Sending out that envie this morning. Hope it reaches you by Saturday.

RDRJJ5 I did not receive anything this week so I will not be sending anything on Monday. My mail has been running very late lately ( like around 6 pm) so if I get anything on Monday I will send on Tuesday. I will not be able to send on Wed.

Got the envie last night and sent you one today.

I can't believe it is already Wednesday. :eek:

I received my envie from Amanda this past Saturday, Dec 20.

I mailed to Quasi123 on Monday.

I received my Secret Santa gift on Monday. I LOVE :love: my gift. So does DD! :rotfl: I got a decorative sled, a coffee cup to write my resolutions on, some candy, Pooh and Tigger hand towels, nail files (which I always need) and tissues to match. Everything is perfect for me. I hope I didn't forget anything.

Happy Christmas Eve!

Shirtstuff7429- Mailed your envie yesterday.:goodvibes

Merry Christmas to you all!

Eyor44- Received your envie on Christmas Eve. Thanks!:santa:

I also received my birthday exchange from shortstuff7429. Thank you so much! I loved everything you sent!

:wave2:

Hope your holidays were enjoyable and you did all your favorite things with those you love. :goodvibes Just a few days left of 2014~~~how does time fly by so quickly? :scared:

For those of you who send expired coupons to our military families overseas, I had a note from Emsymommy. She said although they don't get to their mailbox often, (it's a two-hour drive for them in Germany) she wanted us to know that they've received several envies with expired coupons in them. She expressed their appreciation. :yay:

No inserts last Sunday for any of us but hope you got your coupons from the previous week forwarded anyway. There should be a P&G insert in this weekend's paper and then SIX INSERTS on 1/4/15. :cheer2:

TanyaG...envie mailed on Tuesday. Since there were no inserts it was only what was left from my senders envie from 2 weeks ago. I didn't receive an envie last week (other than the one which was delayed by a week), so it's pretty thin. Hoping things get a little better after the holidays...

Thanks, Carlyzmom! Just received two manila envies from you this afternoon and both were postmarked on 12/14. :eek: Nine days in the mail? :sad2: Will try to sort through them tonight and get them in tomorrow's mail. I'll post again after I know for sure when they're heading to Honeybunches.

ETA: Sending out that envie this morning. Hope it reaches you by Saturday.

Received today (Saturday). Thanks! :)
Will mail out to Dawn/U.P.North on Monday.

Did not receive last week but I have this week's coupons ready to mail to DisneyLifer87 tomorrow.

Target Savings: 8.00
Grocery Savings: 3.00

It's 7/6/5/4 P.M. depending on which time zone you're in.

Did your envie go in the mail today?

(It's a REQUIRED mailing day today!)

whew...recovering from Strep throat....let me tell ya..running 20 miles while sick is NOT recommended. Makes for a pathetic Christmas!

Anyways, staceface...thank you so much for my Secret Santa gift! The jewelry was beautiful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter