• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Ibleedblue sorry envie went out today sorry I kept leaving it on my counter
disny_luvr received envie thank you.

Thank you so much Dj ( Shipoo):banana:
I got my gifts today and could not wait to open them. I love the key chain and the note cards!! Markers are one of my favorite things in the world and I can not wait until the baby gets here so I can dress her up. The outfits are soooooo cute:lovestruc

I got a nice fat envie from my sender today as well.
I also got a 10%off at babies r us post card and a 15% off baby items at target flyer today!!! I wish every day at the mailbox was like today!!!

What an awesome ( and very appropriate ) clue:thumbsup2

Thank you so much Dj ( Shipoo):banana:
I got my gifts today and could not wait to open them. I love the key chain and the note cards!! Markers are one of my favorite things in the world and I can not wait until the baby gets here so I can dress her up. The outfits are soooooo cute:lovestruc

I got a nice fat envie from my sender today as well.
I also got a 10%off at babies r us post card and a 15% off baby items at target flyer today!!! I wish every day at the mailbox was like today!!!

You're very welcome, Jennifer. :) Glad you like everything! :banana: Let us know when your baby girl arrives, ok? :love:

Just a quick update.
I mailed to Quasi123 on Monday and she has already received it. :good vibes
I received from Amanda on Wednesday. Thank you so much!:good vibes:goodvibes

And I mailed my Secret Santa this past Monday. It's headed to the far North, from me at least. :thumbsup2

Mailed my gift to someone special. Who will it be?
Hoping she loves it!

Just a quick update.
I mailed to Quasi123 on Monday and she has already received it. :good vibes
I received from Amanda on Wednesday. Thank you so much!:good vibes:goodvibes

And I mailed my Secret Santa this past Monday. It's headed to the far North, from me at least. :thumbsup2

Mailed my gift to someone special. Who will it be?
Hoping she loves it!

:cool1: That means everyone has sent their gifts! :yay: Now we hope everyone will check in and let us know what they received or that it arrived safely. :cheer2:

Sending to EYOR44 on Monday and received from TONYAG.

Also, received my secret santa gift...THANK YOU, love all the gifts, can't wait to dive into the double sided Mickey puzzle....that will take me till next christmas to figure out and finish! :thumbsup2

Just finished sealing your envie which will go out tomorrow morning, HONEYBUNCHES. Hope you received last week's ok.

I received several envies from NATASHAG76 this week! I will be mailing two envies to ShiPoo tomorrow!!!

HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE envie going out to 5EstesFamily!

Rec'd my last envie from Claytonsmama on Weds last week - I will miss you buddy!! :( Looking forward to receiving from my new/old buddy this week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter