• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Rec'd an envie on Thursday from DJ/SHIPOO.

An envie is ready to go to DIANNA/HONEYBUNCHES on Monday.

Merry Christmas everyone! I'm heading for Disney & taking a break until January. :cool1:

Rec'd an envie on Thursday from DJ/SHIPOO.

An envie is ready to go to DIANNA/HONEYBUNCHES on Monday.

Merry Christmas everyone! I'm heading for Disney & taking a break until January. :cool1:

ENJOY!!! :lovestruc See you next year! (My second graders used to love that line!)

Happy Monday Everyone!! Ughhhh... :surfweb:

Anyway - sending and receiving each week!!!

Claytonsmama - thank you!!

5EstesFamily - BIG envie heading your way!!

Have a great week!

shortstuff7429- Your envie is in the mail.

I also mailed my Secret Santa package. Its going somewhere cold with snow on the way.::yes::

shortstuff7429- Your envie is in the mail.

I also mailed my Secret Santa package. Its going somewhere cold with snow on the way.::yes::

Wonderful! :yay: Cold and snow where it's going.....hmmmm! Guess that rules out those of you in Mickey's territory. :cool2: Quasi's is the fifth one sent but several of us (me included!) still need to mail. Don't forget to get it sent by Wednesday! :santa:

ETA: My wonderful DH is at the post office right now sending my Secret :santa: Santa gift to someone who lives far, far away. Think crimson far away. pixiedust:

My Secret Santa gift went out today. The package is being shipped very close to my favorite vacation spot in the whole wide world!!!!!!

Received my secret santa gift today from Belle2211, Thank you! I love the lotion and mickey soap!

Mailed yesterday to NatashaG76, received from Chrelaine last week.

Grocery Savings: 3.80

Reminder that it's mailing day for our Secret :santa:'s that haven't sent their packages yet!

Looking forward to hearing from you after your package has reached you! :yay:

My Secret Santa gift has was mailed out today.. Its traveling to a state that has sun almost 365 days a yr like my state.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter