Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

5EstesFamily - sent out a second envie today! My neighbor gave me a BUNCH of inserts - so, I figured - why wait till Monday!! Enjoy!

Carlyzmom, got this week's envie today! :yay: The p.o. has redeemed itself! :dance3: Please don't forget about the rerouting for the next couple weeks. Marinad, I'll be in FL so you'll receive your 11/3 and 11/10 envies from Carlyzmom. :thumbsup2 I'll be back in time for the 11/17 mailing. :)

Eyor44- Your envie arrived on Wednesday. Just haven't had time to post. Thanks so much!:goodvibes

Carlyzmom, got this week's envie today! :yay: The p.o. has redeemed itself! :dance3: Please don't forget about the rerouting for the next couple weeks. Marinad, I'll be in FL so you'll receive your 11/3 and 11/10 envies from Carlyzmom. :thumbsup2 I'll be back in time for the 11/17 mailing. :)

Forwarding what I received from my sender this past week to Marinad today before I hit the road (actually the airport) early tomorrow morning. Mickey, put the lights on! :yay:

Ho Ho Ho!! :santa: You can still sign up for Secret Santa. :santa: It's not too late but don't wait too much longer or :hourglass will get away from you! Please PM me with your info by Friday, 11/7, if you want in on the fun. (Include info for your Santa like any allergies, likes/dislikes, preferences, etc.)

Got it!! Have fun!!

DCVlaurie05 - I got 3 envies this week! I got the 2 you sent and then oddly enough one that was sent on 10/13 (that was the postmark date!). :confused3 Crazy! At any rate - thanks! And a big fat envie ready to go out tomorrow to LittleAngie - enjoy! Hope everyone has a great week. :goodvibes

A small envie ready to go to HONEYBUNCHES/DIANNA tomorrow!
Have a great week!

I have two envies ready to mail to emerald51362 tomorrow. Have a great week!

I received from my train buddy last week. Thanks!

Mailing to U.P. North today! A chunky one because I finally went through all my magazines that were sitting on the island.

A small envie ready to go to HONEYBUNCHES/DIANNA tomorrow!
Have a great week!
Thanks, received last week's!

I did not receive my Sunday paper until this morning so it will be tomorrow before I can mail an envie. Needless to say, I chewed out the circulation department since it has happened several times. Most of the coups from my sender last week were short dated due to the time of the month so I only can send about 5 of those.

Sorry for the delay, but with the end of term and grading, my weekend was too insane to sort coupons. I will have it out in the mail immediately tomorrow morning!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter