Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Vitfamily - I needed to take a work trip on Monday so am mailing to you today. I have two envies going out to you.

Make it a wonderful week - Jenny

Quasi123
I mailed your envie yesterday. I didn't receive an envie last week and no one at all gave me any extras last week. :confused3 I only had one small insert in one of my papers. I was really feeling like the coupon fairy was mad at me or something. :sad2: Monday morning I went through my binder and pulled extras that I was sure I wouldn't need and made up an envie to send. Then I left it on my desk at work. :guilty: When I got home I had my envie in the mail. Not sure where it went, because there were absolutely no post marks on it. So I put together another envie, regular size and mailed it yesterday.

Amanda
I received last week's envie on this Monday. Thanks!

Quasi123
I mailed your envie yesterday. I didn't receive an envie last week and no one at all gave me any extras last week. :confused3 I only had one small insert in one of my papers. I was really feeling like the coupon fairy was mad at me or something. :sad2: Monday morning I went through my binder and pulled extras that I was sure I wouldn't need and made up an envie to send. Then I left it on my desk at work. :guilty: When I got home I had my envie in the mail. Not sure where it went, because there were absolutely no post marks on it. So I put together another envie, regular size and mailed it yesterday.

I received the envie today.Thanks so much! :goodvibes

Happy Friday! Enjoy your weekend, everyone! :yay:

Secret :santa: sign up's will continue for another week or so.

Leeholmes1...sending you a teeny tiny envie tomorrow. We had one measly little insert. I was waiting a day to send to see if last weeks envie from emerald51362 would show up today to bulk this one up a little. Unfortunately it did not.
I have been in the hospital IBLEEDBLUE but I am home now will be sending out large envie on Monday. So sorry for inconvenience.

Disny_luvr have been receiving envies. IBLEEDBLUE there will be one large envie going out Monday sorry I have been sick in the hospital and was not able to get envie out to you.

I have been in the hospital IBLEEDBLUE but I am home now will be sending out large envie on Monday. So sorry for inconvenience.

Disny_luvr have been receiving envies. IBLEEDBLUE there will be one large envie going out Monday sorry I have been sick in the hospital and was not able to get envie out to you.

IBB and I were concerned about you. Hope you're feeling better now! :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter