Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Thank you so much:))

Sending my expired coupons to you tomorrow. Please let me know after the envie arrives safely. :banana:

MarinaD, putting envie in the mail for you tomorrow.

BELLE2211, please delete some PM's from your inbox. Need to get one more PM to you. :)

3 sign-up's for :santa: already! :yay:

Was there only 1 insert this week? I bought my newspaper at somewhere other than my usual place and only have 1 insert.

This week's insert was hardly worth the cost of the paper! Yikes!

Rec'd SHIPOO/DJ's envie on Thursday.

An envie ready to go to HONEYBUNCHES/DIANNA on Monday.

Have a great week! :cool1:

Rec'd from Claytonsmama on Thursday! Thank you!

Envie all set to go to 5EstesFamily!! It will be dropped in the mail today!

This weeks savings: $44.40

Have a great week everyone!

Quasi--sorry I haven't posted in a little while but I've been receiving each and every week like clockwork! Thanks!

Chrelaine--your envie went out today!

Leeholmes1...sending you a teeny tiny envie tomorrow. We had one measly little insert. I was waiting a day to send to see if last weeks envie from emerald51362 would show up today to bulk this one up a little. Unfortunately it did not.

ShiPoo your envie is going out in the AM! So sorry! I missed the mailman today! He came before I could get it out there!! :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter