Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

shortstuff7429- Completely forgot to post that I had sent your envie out on Monday.

Eyor44- Received your envie today. Thank you! :goodvibes

I rec'd SHIPOO/DJ's envie today, and I have an envie all ready to send to DIANNA/HONEYBUNCHES tomorrow.

Next week I'll hop back on!

I rec'd SHIPOO/DJ's envie today, and I have an envie all ready to send to DIANNA/HONEYBUNCHES tomorrow.

Next week I'll hop back on!

Thanks for the reminder! I'll send to Honeybunches on Monday, 9/29 and resume mailing to you on 10/6. Have fun! :)

I received an envie from MarinaD yesterday. Thank you.

I sent a small envie to emerald51362 yesterday. I have two more envies ready that I'll be mailing tomorrow. Have a great week!

Vitfamily - What day did you get your envie last week - do you remember? It was mailed around 3pm on Monday the 22nd from GA. Just curious how long it took you and want to be sure you got it.

Your next envie is ready to go out tomorrow - 9.29.

Thanks - Jenny

Sending and receiving. Hope everyone is enjoying their fall, thus far! :goodvibes

Isn't fall the greatest? I think it's my favorite season. Too bad it's so short and that winter follows it.... :sad:

Honeybunches, working on your envie but won't be able to finish it until later today. DGS's birthday party awaits! It will be in the mail tomorrow morning as always. Have a great week! :)

Received two envies from NATASHAG76! Thanks so much!!

Sending out my envie to ShiPoo tomorrow!! Have a great week everyone!

IBLEEDBLUE will be sending out small envie tomorrow. My paper was not delivered today so I don't have any coupons to send new. Sorry hopefully I will have bigger envie to send next week.

Claytonsmama - I rec'd an envie from you on Weds. Thank you!!

5EstesFamily - I have a BIG envie coming your way!

This week, I saved: 72.98
Including, Kohls coupons, redeemed Kohls cash, manufacturer coupons and e-coupons.

Have a great week all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter