Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Carlyzmom - 2 envies went out yesterday

Guess what arrived in today's mail? The third envie that you sent on Sept. 8th..... :rotfl2: Nine days from Chicago to the Twin Cities??? Really, USPS??? Sounds like the Pony Express could get it here faster. :sad2:

Envie sent out yesterday to Ruthie. Been a busy couple weeks with kids school activities. Finding it hard to do anything else!

Been receiving just fine also!

Apologies to my train buddies for not posting this week. Sickness running rampant through our house, and working out of town has limited my computer time.

emerald51362...all four envies received yesterday! Thanks!! I received last weeks envie last Friday.

leeholmes1....a little late for the notification, but your envie was sent on Monday!

Received a great train from ladytink75 on Friday. Will send out 2 envelopes to MARINAD (dropping off today.)

Marina, this weeks insert had lots of "1 week only" coupons, so I included them, too. Hopefully they make it in time to be useful if you need them!

Lori B.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter